Sometimes thinking of banks, their queues and the heavy atmosphere in the air can turn us off going into one, even if we really need to handle some important business. In life, there are times where it is inevitable to apply for that very much needed loan. Luckily, Capfin gives you the pleasure of skipping the dreadful bank completely.
Get fast, easy finance from Capfin. Capfin lives up to their motto which is: Life’s too short to go to the bank. To apply for a Capfin loan, all you simply need to do is to go into any PEP store with your ID book. You have to be permanently employed, and you will need a cellphone number so that you can receive an SMS approval. This approval gets sent within 15 minutes of your application. After you receive an SMS, a Capfin consultant will phone you to discuss all the finer details for your loan.Existing customers can access more cash once their previous loan has been paid back.
Capfin is a registered financial institution that provides loans which are progressively getting prevalent owing to their stress-free application process. As such, the institution has quite a number of benefits that make people prefer it whenever they are in need of financial help.
Capfin loans benefits and features:
- With Capfin you no longer need to go to the Bank to apply for your loan, but you can do that in any PEP Store or Ackermans Stores across South Africa.
- Loans of up to R10 000 with repayment periods of up to 6 months can be applied at Capfin.
- Capfin offers fast and easy finance.
- You can get a loan without having to go to a bank.
- There are over 400 Ackermans Stores nationwide which means the people can easily access loans from these stores.
- The Capfin PEP Store Loans are available to the market by means of just walking into any PEP Store with your valid South African ID.
- No need of a lot of paperwork such as bank statements or payslips.
- If you qualify a friendly Capfin Consultant will call you to discuss and obtain the following information telephonically.
- Your Capfin loan includes a discount on regulated fees
- At Capfin you don’t have to queue for bank statements, OR queue to apply at your bank, OR have uncomfortable face-to-face application discussions OR even waste your airtime calling Capfin.
- Capfin sends you a monthly SMS showing how much money you have available. This is subject to an affordability assessment and a new loan agreement.
- You receive an Sms within 30 minutes acknowledging Capfin has received your application and notifying you if you qualify or not, this is prior to making the application.
- Once everything is approved and you agree the cash will be deposited into your bank account within 2 days.
- You don’t have to queue for bank statements, OR queue to apply at your bank, OR have uncomfortable face-to-face application discussions OR even waste your airtime calling Capfin.
Visit Rands and Nairas to find out more.
Alternatively, you can call 087 354 0000, SMS ‘HELP’ to 43679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org