Investec Bank specializes in a number of services, including: private banking, wealth and investment, corporate and institutional banking, investment banking, property, asset management and Reich-mans Capital.
Established in 1974, Investec operates in three major markets: South Africa, the United Kingdom and Australia.
The bank gives clients a single, transparent fee, inclusive of all day-to-day banking requirements, making it easier to manage the account and to keep track of fees.
What are Some of the Benefits of Private Banking?
- You have access to your own private banker
- You receive lending rates
- You get access to a dedicated call center
- Private bankers are considered a lower lending risk by most banks, as they are less likely to default on payments
- You can benefit from personal relationship banking, which has tailored solutions for your needs
Investec Private Banking Requirements
- There is a threshold entry level salary of R 800 000
- You must have a willingness to pay higher banking fees
- See other qualifying criteria for setting up an Investec account
Tell Me More About the Investec Private Bank Account?
This is a transactional banking product that offers convenience, security, value and fee transparency. It’s also a credit card with current account functionality.
The account offers highly competitive rates as well as access to a cash management account. This is a complimentary online savings facility earning tiered prime-linked interest rates.
Account holders have access to unlimited local and international ATM withdrawals.
The account can also be accessed through the Investec online service as well as through the App.
The Investec Private Bank Account includes a dedicate daily service and support from your Private Banker.
It also provides access to Investec Rewards.
Managing the account is easy and is made simpler with one monthly statement.
- You can access services through a channel you choose
- As an Investec cardholder, you have complimentary access to SAA-owned lounges
- As an Investec Personal Finance client you get access to a wine advisor
- You also have access to My Personal Portfolio to manage your accounts