EduLoan is a leading educational finance provider that was established in 1996. Through the years the institution has provided finance for the education of individual at various education levels. It has done this based on a number of values, such as integrity, lifelong learning, innovation and leadership.
As South Africa’s leading education finance and education organisation, EduLoan strives to enrich your entire education journey.
The institution is the only credit provider that focuses on providing funds for education and has assisted over 850 000students with education funding.
It has also pioneered South Africa’s first fund administration smart card solution, now called the Fundi card.
How does EduLoan work?
Your study loan is made to your affordability criteria and covers registration fees, outstanding study fees and all other additional costs.
You don’t have to put down a deposit. EduLoan makes the entire process easier for you by paying the amount your owe for your studies directly to the institution and deducting instalments from your salary or bank account each month.
Repayments can be made within a 6 to 24 month period and you have the benefit of fixed monthly instalments.
When you apply, EduLoan will do an affordability assessment. If you fulfil all requirements, you may qualify.
What are the requirements?
- A fully completed application form
- A copy of your valid South African I.D.
- A quotation with your name, student number, study program and amount due from an educational institution
- Sponsor’s payslip (not older than 3 months) and latest 3 months’ bank statements
- If your sponsor is self-employed, he or she will be required to bring proof of business ownership and 6 months’ bank statements
How can you apply?
Simply visit www.fundi.co.za or visit any of the on-campus Eduloan offices.
You can also call 0860 55 55 44 or SMS “edu” to 32150 and a consultant will call you back.