With loans of up to R150 000 FNB Smart Spend Loans may just be the smart choice.
If you’re between the ages of 18 and 63 years old, have an active bank account that has been active for at least three months. And have more than R750 left in your bank account after paying all your monthly bills. Then you can look into getting this loan.
As it’s a fairly easy loan with a fairly easy qualifying criteria and even better benefits such as
- A 1 to 60 months repayment term, giving clients flexible loan terms.
- You get the benefit of a Take-A-Break facility in January, which allows you from paying the loan instalment in that month.
- You’re offered a Customer Protection Plan, which ensures that your debt is settled in the unfortunate event if your death or retrenchment.
- You’ve the option of consolidating your debt into one loan, which will help you to pay off multiple debts.
- You’re offered a personalised interest rate, so the loan amount that you get is dependent on your affordability and level of risk.
- Repayment can be arranged easily via debit order, so you don’t have to worry about having to spend hours waiting in the long bank queue at the end of the month
This loan is catered to clients who require quick financial relief and is part of First National Bank (FNB) which is among the top banking institutions in the country. Due to FNB’s providing innovative products and services in the financial and banking sector which meet the diverse needs of its huge clientele.