Owning a credit card comes with a range of benefits and disadvantages. Owning one can be advantageous as long as you keep up with your repayments. It’s important to get a credit card that suits your specific needs.
Nedbank offers various credit cards to its clients, including the Nedbank Affinity Credit Card.
Nedbank will make a contribution to the affinity of your choice when you open an affinity-linked credit card.
What you need to know about the Nedbank Affinity Credit Card:
- The card comes with up to 55 days’ interest-free credit.
- A budget facility is available to make it easier for you to make larger purchases.
- Cardholders get free insurance cover when paying for travel tickets.
- Available for an affordable R37 monthly fee, the Nedbank Affinity Credit Card offers cardholders the option for ATM cash withdrawals.
- You can also earn interest on any credit balance.
- A monthly statement is provided to make it easier to keep track of the amount you need to pay.
When you have a Nedbank Affinity Credit card it allows you to support various environmental and community causes of your choice. Depending on what affinity you choose, a percentage of your spend or a fixed amount per transaction is given to the affinity.
What do you need to qualify?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Earn a minimum monthly salary of R3000
Nedbank Arts Affinity:
By choosing this card you get to support the development of South African arts. Each time you swipe, a percentage of your spend goes towards the Arts and Culture Trust.
This card allows you to support the preservation of the environment. A percentage of your purchases go towards the WWF Nedbank Green Trust.
Support sport development in South Africa by having some of your spend go towards the Sports Trust.
Use your Nedbank Affinity Credit Card and support orphaned and vulnerable children through the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund.
Contact Nedbank by calling: 011 294 4444