Choosing the right payroll and accounting software is critical for business success. QuickBooks offers desktop and online accounting solutions in South Africa.
As one of the most widely used accounting softwares QuickBooks Online is also considered and rated as one of the best for small business accounting software. It offers a range of features for all types of small businesses, such as freelancers, consultants, online merchants, store and restaurant owners, service providers and more.
Whether you’re just starting out, expanding or have an established business, QuickBooks Online is packed with basic and advanced features to meet your accounting needs. Thanks to its intuitive interface and a large variety of scalable functions.
At the moment, QuickBooks Online is trusted by more than 2 million satisfied users. In Africa, it’s estimated that more than 1.3 million small business owners rely on QuickBooks’ online accounting to keep their company running.
With QuickBooks Online accounting software benefit from the same features as the desktop versions plus additional features.
- The system automatically syncs your complete business finance profile to one single dashboard where multiple users can view in-depth reports and accounts of your company.
- It also provides safe storage therefore you can limit the access staff members have to sensitive information, ensuring that only you can view and edit certain documents.
- Hard drives crash, paper burns and ink runs if water touches it. On the other hand, online files don’t face any of these risks.
- It integrates with QuickBooks Online Payroll
- You access QuickBooks Online straight from your internet browser on any computer or web enabled device whenever, wherever.
Best of all, it’s simple to use and easy to understand, with handy tutorials included and unlimited technical support. You could even try it free for 30 days.