Cyber Finance is a Cape Town-based debt counselling firm that employs more than 60 individuals. The institution offers a range of effective services that provide over-indebted consumers with an affordable debt repayment solution.
Debt counselling services can be ideal if you’re struggling to settle your personal debts.
Cyber Finance will provide you with an affordable debt repayment plan the moment you enter into debt review. The plan will make it easier for you to repay all of your outstanding debts.
When you need to get debt help:
- If your expenses exceed your income
- You borrow money from family and friends to pay your bills
- You repeatedly reach your maximum credit limits
- You often struggle to make minimum payments
How the process works:
Submit your details
Cyber Finance will contact your creditors
Debt counsellors will conduct an assessment
Cyber Finance will negotiate on your behalf
The institution will channel instalments to creditors
What you can expect from Cyber Finance:
- Assessing the full extent of your debt situation
- Providing a debt remedy that helps you repay your debts according to your affordability
- Providing you with an affordable and realistic monthly budget
- Preventing the repossession of assets
Cyber Finance has helped thousands of South Africans take control of their finances and return to the credit market.
Through effective solutions that benefit both the employer and employee, Cyber finance Corporate has eliminated financial stress and increased productivity in companies nationwide.
The institution provides a holistic approach that ensures your employees’ financial wellbeing.
Services offered Cyber Finance include:
- Debt Counselling
- Voluntary Debt Restructuring
- Loan Consolidation
The institution offers 6 steps to financial freedom, making it easier for individuals seeking debt counselling.
To contact Cyber Finance, call: 087 654 4150 or WhatsApp 072 141 3853