BlueBean Credit Card
Having a credit card can be quite convenient when you don’t have access to a large amount of cash in an emergency. The BlueBean Credit card is a division of one of South Africa’s biggest banks – Standard Bank. The bank’s offering is a simple solution for individuals looking to have access to extra funds while being afforded the opportunity to repay over a reasonable period of time.
BlueBean is a credit card company with a passion for innovation. By choosing BlueBean, clients can “get busy living” and gain access to numerous rewards as well.
What benefits are offered by the BlueBean Credit Card?
• There are no transaction fees on purchases. This means that you are able to shop conveniently without having to worry about paying exorbitant transaction fees.
• You get up to 55 days interest free credit on balances paid in full. With the BlueBean Credit Card you are given a reasonable repayment period, so you can pay within 55 days and avoid having to pay high interest rates.
• You can use the card to buy fuel.
• There is a budget facility which lets you choose your repayment period. If you are making a large purchase you are able to choose the repayment period you want. The budget facility lets you spread your payment period over a number of months.
• There is a convenient debit order facility to enable easy payment.
• You get access to exclusive travel deals.
• There is free basic automatic travel insurance.
• Free electronic statements are emailed to you.
What are the qualifying criteria for the BlueBean Credit Card?
Individuals who are above the age of 18 years, who earn a minimum salary of R5000 may qualify. To qualify, individuals also need to be South African residents.
To contact the BlueBean Credit Card division, call: 0860 121 131 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org