Pick n Pay smart shopper card lost
Many people often misplace their Pick n pay smart shopper cards and don’t know what to do after that. When you misplace your smart shopper card, you should report your card as stolen, lost or defaced at the customer call centre: 0800 11 22 88. After that you should complete this form here.
Below are the terms and conditions of the Pick n Pay smart shopper card:
• Pick n Pay reserves the right to alter or change operational conditions of the Smart Shopper card programme or to terminate it at any point. In the event of programme termination, Smart Shopper points will remain valid for 30 days. Cash rewards held on the customer account will not be affected.
• In the event you wish to opt-out of the of the Smart Shopper programme, please email Pick n Pay at email@example.com or contact Pay n Pay Pick n Pay Call Centre at 0800 11 22 88.
• Any abuse whatsoever of the Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card by any person constitutes a criminal offence and Pick n Pay reserves the right to cancel such person’s membership and withhold all Smart Shopper points from her/his account. Incorrect or invalid cards or card numbers will not be awarded Smart Shopper points.
• Being registered as a member of the Pick n Pay Smart Shopper programme irrevocably signifies your agreement to the above Terms and Conditions. Pick n Pay, its organisers, promoters, partners or agencies do not bear any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury, accident, death or asset damage howsoever arising from inclusion or participation in the Smart Shopper programme.
• The Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card is issued by and remains the property of the Pick n Pay Group or any of its subsidiary or associated companies. Pick n Pay reserves the right to decline, issue, re-issue and withdraw the Smart Shopper card at any time.
• The Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card is not transferable.
• There is a Pick n Pay wallet (Wallet) pre-loaded on your Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card. The Wallet will be activated for all registered Smart Shopper cards when you do a top-up at a till point. The Wallet can be used as a valid tender on all products and services but may not be redeemed for cash and no credit balance will be given as cash.
• The maximum Wallet balance at any time is limited to R5000.
• Your Pick n Pay Smart Shopper card will be used as a Store card should you apply and be granted the facility. Please refer to Pick n Pay Store card Terms and Conditions on /store-card.
• For all lost, stolen or defaced cards, contact your Customer Service Manager in-store for assistance, or the Pick n Pay Call Centre at 0800 11 22 88. You can instruct Pick n Pay to block/deactivate your lost, stolen or defaced card and request a new card.