Having a credit card nowadays can be quite convenient. Not only can you avoid having to carry large amounts of cash around with you, but you can also make purchases when you don’t have cash to spare.
Credit cards also make it easier to make larger purchases.
These days it’s not only banking institutions that offer credit cards. There are multitudes of credit card providers –all with their own unique offerings.
Woolworths, renowned for its quality products and services offer the years, also offers credit card solutions to qualifying individuals.
Credit cards offered by Woolworths include:
- Black Credit Card- You get 3% back on your purchases
- Gold Credit Card- You get 2% back on your purchases
- Silver Credit Card- You get 1% back on your purchases
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid South African I.D.
- Provide proof of residence
More about the Woolworths Black Credit Card:
- To qualify for this credit card, you need to earn more than R41 666 per month. You also need to be willing to provide the necessary documents.
- This card comes with the benefit of free automatic basic travel insurance. You also have cash when you need it.
- The budget facility makes it easier for you to pay for larger items over a longer period of time.
- You get 3% back in WRewards quarterly and vouchers on all Woolworths purchases.
- Further benefits of owning a Woolworths Black Credit Card include Free Taste Magazines, Free Coffee and Free Online Delivery.
- You get to enjoy shopping at more than 29 million merchants globally.
- The monthly service fee is an affordable R56.95, while you get free credit card purchases.
- Woolworths Credit cardholders also have the benefit of medical assistance and monthly statements that can be sent via email.
Woolworths contact details: 0861 50 20 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org